Need a camera? You're in the right place.
Whether you're an absolute beginner or an experienced enthusiast, our hand-picked range of rental cameras – available on 1 day, 3 days, or 1 week periods – are sure to meet your needs. Choose your gear below, and they'll be waiting for you when you start your course!
NOTES – Please read
- Please book your rental at least 3 days in advance of the course start date (e.g. for a course on Oct 8, please book by Oct 5).
- You will receive a confirmation email from us after your booking.
- If the requested model is fully booked, a similar camera, of equal or higher value, will be provided for you.
- Payment options include Visa/Mastercard/PayPal/Stripe.
- Reserved cameras will be delivered to the Hong Kong Photography Workshop on the day.
- For 1-day rentals, please leave the cameras with your course instructor after your session. For rentals over 1 day, please return the camera at the Tsim Sha Tsui (Main) office of Gaifong, at 4/F, Yes & Right House 1-3 Mody Road, TST, Kowloon (next to K11).
- Small scratches to the camera casing are counted as normal wear and tear, and do not have to be compensated. But if you drop the camera by accident, or damage the lens, you may be liable for repair costs of the camera. Thank you for keeping the equipment in good shape for the next student!